Now, our God, we give You thanks and praise Your glorious name. 1 Chronicles 29:13
- We (Don and Bridget) have arrived back in Cambodia safely, Clay & Emily had a beautiful wedding, God bless you! (Here’s a hilarious picture of them!)
- Moses & Samantha are both on medication for their heart conditions are feeling much better.
- The discipleship studies are going really well. We see the staff work together in one spirit and love.
- This is from Dr. Becca Johnson and the Agape Safe Families team: “We are so thankful that several people have indicated interest in serving as HOST or SUPPORT Families for Agape Safe Families (ASF) – AIM’s new effort to provide Aftercare for victims of sex trafficking in the USA. Families are recruited, screened, trained and then provided ongoing support by ASF team and volunteers serving on Hope Restoration Teams. Contact us if YOU are interested in providing a home, providing family support or in other ways. Agape Safe Families (ASF) – a collaboration of several ministries seeking to provide the opportunity for a new life for those leaving The Life (of being prostituted) in the USA – is thankful for the prayers of God’s people as we stand against evil in this fight against domestic sex trafficking.” Contact Dr. Becca at email@example.com if you are interested!
- For God’s faithfulness, protection and provision.
- Some great orders are coming in for Agape Training Center (ATC).
- The Pink Room and Nefarious:Merchant of Souls documentaries continue to bring awareness and funding in for us.
- Three girls (one 14 years old) came down the street from a large new karaoke club into Rahab’s House and now are working at Agape Training Center ATC. Please pray for another building to house the new girls coming out of the karaoke clubs in Svay Pak. Currently they sleep in pastor and Bunthan’s house, their house is mighty full.
Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall. Psalm 55: 22
- For God’s continued protection, wisdom, provision and strength, that all we do is for His glory and to bring others to Christ.
- Pray for Daphne Phung who is working for YES on Prop 35 in CA election A special request for God to protect all AIM staff, girls, ministries, supporters.
- Upon the death of Cambodia’s king last week the country has plunged into mourning. This being a Buddhist country, Pastor’s not hanging a large portrait of the king out front for people to worship him has the police threatening to arrest him, among other things. Please pray for our staff at this time. The mourning period will last 3 months.
- For endurance for our staff and the girls beginning a new life. Change, focus, being challenged to do their best is not easy. Pray they don’t grow weary or believe lies from the enemy.
- For the Rahab’s House school, staff and children. One lead staff has resigned to support her husband’s desire to return to the Phillippines. He is originally from there and feels called to be a pastor in his homeland. She will be leaving her family and all that is familiar.
- Special confidential requests for Western staff working here.
- Several friends and family are battling disease, hard times, etc.
- For salvation, health and restoration of all trafficking survivors.
- Be sure to TREAT the TRICKED and redeem this Halloween!
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5: 1