“There are parts of our calling, works of the Holy Spirit, and defeats of the darkness that will come no other way than through furious, fervent, faith-filled, unceasing prayer.”
As we head into a new school year and the holiday season, we want to thank each of you – our amazing supporters – not just for your financial support, but for your faithful prayers for AIM.
Please join us this month in praying for the following:
- The AIM SWAT team is working on a new opportunity to partner more closely with the Cambodian government. Please pray that God will open this door, provide the resources and bless the partnership.
- We know of many young women who want to leave the brothels that surround us. Pray that Christ Himself will break the chains that hold them back and provide us with the resources they need to be supported once they make the choice to leave.
- Praise God for the lives He is touching through our new partnership with Lotus Kids’ Club and the impact already being made there through Ratanak and Dary.
- Pray for God’s protection and the health of all AIM staff.
- AIM SWAT is working on some very complicated investigations. Pray that God will lead the team to the right information and “thwart the plans of the [wicked], so that their hands achieve no success” (Job 5:12).
View our ongoing Prayer Requests:
- Urgency – Join us in praying for a continued sense of urgency in the fight against sex trafficking. Every day, every hour and every minute feels like an eternity for each girl and each woman awaiting rescue. Join us in praying for multiplied urgency to end the injustice that is sex trafficking.
- Awareness – There’s no such thing as too much awareness around the issue of sex trafficking. In addition to urgency, we pray that people would continue to be moved to raise awareness and do what they can in this fight. No act is too small; no donation is too little. Every person matters in this fight!
- Protection – Opposition to our work in Cambodia is often strong, and always ugly. Whether it’s from an angry brothel owner, a trafficker who has lost profits or a family member who wants to maintain income from a trafficked girl, we daily face resistance to the work God is doing. Join us in praying for protection over our programs, rescued girls, residents at our transitional homes and the many staff members who work faithfully to keep our mission going.
- Rahab’s House Church – Pray for the ongoing work of Rahab’s House Church in the community of Svay Pak. Pray for resources to meet needs and strength of numbers and health to fulfill the call that’s been placed upon them. May they continue to shine God’s light into the darkness.
We invite you to sign up for prayer requests and updates from AIM by joining our email list: