One Survivor’s Story of Restoration
One of the many young ladies who have lived in AIM Restoration Home is Sokha. After being sold at the age of 7 and trafficked and abused for 5 years, Sokha was rescued and brought to ARH. She asked us to share her story with you in this video.
One of the most amazing things about Sokha’s story is when she shared, “They didn’t even see my face or know my name when I needed them most, but they still helped me. I want to inspire people to help other girls.”
“They” are people like you – people who choose to give in order to make our programs possible. Sokha’s story, and the new AIM Restoration Home that opened in 2016 will help so many more girls like her. These programs would not be possible without partners like you.
If you haven’t given to AIM yet, please consider donating to help us prevent sex trafficking, rescue victims, and restore and reintegrate survivors.
Here’s how much impact your money can make in Cambodia:
- $25 / month = Can provide emergency housing and care for an at-risk child
- $50 / month = Can support the restoration of a survivor
- $100 / month = Can rescue a trafficked girl and arrest a trafficker
- $250 / month = Can provide housing at AIM Transitional Home for three young women for the year
- $1,000 / month = Can arrest traffickers, rescue girls, and provide for a survivor’s entire time at our restoration home